North Florida Arts & Sciences Academy
- Serves students from Kindergarten through 12th grade.
- Provides a unique, arts-infused curriculum which gives students a winning edge both academically and socially.
- Provides a safe, wholesome learning center where students learn to embrace our slogan: “Listen, Learn, Do Your Best, & Have Fun”.
- Provides organized student supervision after school hours for a nominal fee. Arrangements can be made during formal registration.
- To ensure effective instructional practices that meet the needs of diverse learners
- To inspire, challenge, and motivate artistically gifted students
- To achieve success in academic, social and career preparation
- To provide a supportive community that identifies, encourages and develops each student’s interests and abilities.
We believe that children learn by doing. Experiential learning, hands-on and minds-on discovery encourages the development of personal responsibility, decision making and problem-solving in both intellectual and interpersonal areas. Developing the love of learning in an arts-centered atmosphere builds a commitment and passion, encouraging all students to become life-long learners and positive contributors to society.